[Autopost forum]Automatic vBulletin,phpBB and SMF forums poster software

fujisan2000

Master
Reactions
MR
Originally started to scratch a certain itch but asked to extend it to support other forums than vBulletin. The program function is simple, create a new thread on given forums with the click of a button. The program is fully pluggable, meaning that if you want to add a new forum type you can either develop a plug-in or ask for one to be developed.

Hướng dẫn sử dụng :
[video=youtube;7ArGWlIel-8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ArGWlIel-8&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

The program is not free but very cheap(come on just $10) and the plug-ins are either free or not depending on the author of the plug-in (I will be publishing the Interface for developers to implement right after I tidy it up . I've developed the 3 plug-ins which are absolutely free:
Installation:
1. Download the zip file
2. Extract it to your desktop, this should create a new folder on your desktop called vBullshit
3. Run the setup.exe and carry out the installation which is just a series of 'Next' or 'Install' buttons
4. Download the plug-ins for the forum types you whish to use and place them in <desktop>\vBullshit\plugins
5. Activate your program
6. Launch the program from start->programs->vBullshit->vBullshit
I'm open to suggestion for future versions
Giá em nó là 10 PP.

Nguồn : CODEMONEY!
Nghiêm cấm in sao dưới mọi hình thức!

Last edited by a moderator:

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members